The automatic labeling machine requires us to perform the inspection every day before, during and after the operation of the equipment。 If there is an abnormal reaction to the technician to perform maintenance:
1. After each day of machine operation, our first priority is to disconnect the power supply.
2, equipment requirements to ensure the use of the matching power supply voltage, in order to normal production.
3, punctuality check the tightening degree of all bolt joints, if found loose, should be tightened in time.
4. Check the chain parts. If there is garbage, it should be cleaned in time. And punctually make up the smooth oil, each gear meshing surface is punctual and add drip oil or butter smooth.
5. The operation status of each positioning and testing equipment shall be free from misalignment and, if necessary, adjusted from the beginning.
6. Check whether the gas lines and joints are loose or falling.
7. Check if the belts are slippery. After 11 hours of operation of the automatic labeling machine, the equipment needs to be shut down for one hour to do the daily maintenance of the above equipment, especially non-standard equipment. In order to reduce equipment loss and extend the life of the equipment.
When the holiday or equipment is not in use, it is necessary to clean the equipment, eradicate the oil, and carry out smooth maintenance.
Producers should arrange production tasks according to the functions, technical conditions, processing planning, and load capacity of the equipment. Do not overload or super plan the use of equipment. Do not unilaterally pursue the output and fight the equipment, the repair does not repair or seize the equipment maintenance time. Failure to deal with minor problems in a timely manner will lead to more serious shortcomings.